Cabinets | Doors | Elevator Cabs | Furniture | Luxury RV’s | Store Fixtures
Every job is different and AlpiWood Veneer from Brookside offers a broad selection of technically sophisticated materials including unfinished and prefinished veneer sheets in a range of finishes. Regardless of your production process, there is a Brookside material to meet your needs. The consistence of Alpi veneers makes manufacturing easier. And, when required, AlpiWood can help contribute to LEED compliance.
Our prefinished door skins from ATI and Brookside are available in a variety of looks like crossgrain, whitewashed and textured finishes. Now you can easily offer an exotic door without custom fabrication. Our veneer dimensions give you maximum yield and a consistent appearance from face to face. From one door to 5,000, our veneers make manufacturing and design easy.
When you strip away the technology, the elevator is a room, the smallest piece of architecture we enter on a regular basis and in many ways the most intensely experienced. Nobody is in an elevator for very long and there is not a lot to do except look at four walls and wait. Phenolic Panels from Werzalit and decorative laminate from Arpa, ATI and Decotone will enhance any cab design.
We offer a variety of veneer product to match your manufacturing methods and equipment.
- Veneer, unspliced, no backing: For customers who prefer to splice and press their own veneer.
- Spliced faces: We will splice veneers to your size. We stock 50”x99” and 50”x124” spliced faces in some items. This product is appropriate for companies that have a veneer press.
- Backed veneers: We offer paper backing, phenolic backing, polyflex backing, and two-plywood backing on the veneers. Our standard sizes are 4’x8’ and 4’x10’. We can produce other sizes on request.
- Prefinished veneers: We offer phenolic backed prefinished veneers in standard sizes of 4’x8’ and 4’x10’. Our standard finish is a polyurethane blend. We also offer a selection of melamine finishes and an IMO certified fire rated sheet with a melamine finish. Customers can press these sheets in a cold press. A hot press will make it difficult to remove the protective peel sheet.
- Edgebanding: We carry edgebanding to match most stock items. We have fleeced backed unfinished edgebanding and ABS backed prefinished edgebanding.
Luxury RV Fabricators
Luxury coach manufactures rely on Kenmark for innovative interior finish selection with uncompressing standards. Italian laminates, custom designed acoustic panels, custom designed mosaic tile backsplash and lightweight phenolic countertops in a choice of 14 designer finishes.
To catch that new customer, retailers continue to push the boundaries of design. For 30 years, fabricators have looked to Kenmark for innovative ingredients to create fresh designs. Today we offer a range of unique materials including:
- AlpiWood Concept Veneers and new interpretations of classic woods like ebony, wenge and maple are an ideal material for bouquet fixtures.
- FENIX NTM a next generation thermoplastic resin material with cutting edge surface features. Soft to the touch, this innovative material lays out an altogether new road in the world of interior design: a smart, extremely matt, anti-fingerprint surface. FENIX NTM is ideal for fixtures, tables, bookshelves, partitions, chairs and much more… Its’ range of classical colors and its’ special features, among which the high resistance to scratches and impact, the ease of cleanliness and the excellent color intensity, have already inspired new furniture and original interior design solutions.
- BioSurf, a bio-engineered laminate is Red List Free and an ideal surfacing solutions in both vertical and light horizontal formats. The 3-D textured and digital printing process used in manufacturing BioSurf, allow for unlimited customization with no minimum order.
- MirroFlex, a decorative thermoplastic available in sheet and roll form. The decorative surface is fused to its substrate to create a laminate suitable for its intended use. Point of purchase display products are vacuum formability and have a high degree of scratch, chemical, and solvent resistance. MirroFlex can be constructed with high impact styrene, rigid ABS, rigid PVC, polycarbonate, and modified acrylics.
- Werzalit Phenolic Core Panels are aesthetically pleasing while offering a high standard of hygiene, strength and durability for diverse retail applications. Manufactured under high pressure and at high temperatures into a robust, lightweight easy to clean and resistant to aggressive chemicals.